Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Morning After

So, last night hubby and I skipped dinner. Okay, so we drank dinner actually instead of chewing it. We had 18-20 oz. of juice for dinner (followed by a glass of water with activated charcoal)! I was worried I would starve and I did get a little hungry because I'm used to chewing and I wasn't. So, I decided to go to bed so I wouldn't be tempted. Success!!!

This morning, I was still tired, but when I got up, my eyes weren't burning and I didn't hate the day because I had to get up...like I usually do. I also remembered to drink my lemon water and it didn't cause me to have some crazy evacuation like I suspected. So far, so good.

The greatest benefit so far is the feeling that I don't want to mess up what I'm doing by eating something I shouldn't. I'm suddenly very mindful of what I eat. That was NOT the case I assure you. My weight also dropped overnight by 0.6lbs!!! I'll take it!

Keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment